Replenishment Analyst (Merchandising)
Brand: Foot Locker
Location Name: Corporate Office - New York
Location: 330 West 34th Street
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Req ID: 2017-16967
Are you a recent graduate or a few years out of college wishing for variety and advancement at an iconic retail brands corporate headquarters? Did you study merchandising, finance or another business related field? Our Replenishment Analyst role requires a proactive and collaborative person who is responsible for every sku from receipt through end of life. In this rewarding role you will become a Quantum expert and manage exceptions, analyze store trends, sizing opportunities and shifts in business to affect future allocations.
Our fast paced sneaker culture gives you a creative place to grow beyond this role into other areas like buying, planning, allocations or other roles supporting our men’s, women’s and kid’s business. We work with top brands such as Nike, Adidas, Timberland, Under Armour, Puma and many more.
You may be considered if you have internship or works experience where you have displayed analytical and excel skills and have shown your true colors as a top performer. Your passion for wowing the customer and for all things retail may have you well on your way to a career you have always dreamt of.Responsibilities:
- Review and recap geographic, market, competitor, vendor, and statistical trends with team and discuss appropriate action plans to maximize business.
- Compile and analyze store past performance data by region/store and recommend assortment flow strategy.
- Work with team to verify financial receipt plan to support approved flow strategy.
- Manage style distribution/flow by item type in accordance with assortment guidelines.
- Partner with Assortment Managers on minimum units and size ranges per style/store range.
- Review and adjust allocation based on current trends and past performance.
- Identify missed opportunities with team.
- Suggest and execute transfers and consolidations.
- Communicate discrepancies between purchase order and actual receipt with team.
- Maintain SKU service types.
- Monitor new and remodeled stores.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Passion for the retail industry
- Strong analytical ability and detailed oriented
- Ability to proactively seen business opportunities
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Innovative thinking, ability to communicate ideas
- Critical thinking